This week in class we worked on with state machines and tried to gain a better understanding of them and how to use them for timing, instead of using delay. Witt and I worked on both projects and got both working although we had to meet outside of class to finish it up. The second exercise we worked on was cool because it taught us how to have two (or more) things going on using just one arduino. This one was a little harder than the first exercise, but a lot more rewarding once we got it done.
I found state machines very interesting to work with, and I feel like they make a lot of things much easier to code.